Thursday, March 16, 2006

WR06: Driven Day 3

ah...The Final Day. Nothing much to say about the final day. So I won't delay. Here are some pictures that i might have something to say (something about...)

This is my brother Mike and I after loading our crap into the van. We noticed that we were both wearing some stuff we got from AEO, so we thought we'd take a picture.









While the girls and I were cleaning up the room, I thought I would take a picture of our door. We stayed in room 9...









and I guess it rocked.










I went outside for one last look at calvin and hobbes. I guess the snow got to them.






I guess someone really didn't like the snowman. So they dismantled him and scattered him around. It was a very grotesque sight.







I decided to look away from the snowman and saw that next to the grotesque sight was a very beautiful one. So I took a picture.









Then at service they announced the broom ball champions (us) and the dodgeball and snow sculpture champions (that really was us...) Here's a picture of the broomball team. The thing that we "officially" won. All the rest we did too, but they wanted the other churches to have some sort of gratification for even paricipating. They all couldn't bare to watch Hibbing take all three divisions (even though we did) Intense cometition, more-intense competition (you can pick which one is dodgeball and which one is broomball) and the artistic division.

Here's a picture of the dodgeball team from Hibbing. Not at all a good picture. And no, the girl in the white hoodie wasn't on the dodgeball team. I don't even know who she is. curses.








All in all it was a great time, and God really moved in a lot of people. And Hibbing really did win all the contests. We're just greedy that way. But honestly, ask anybody, we did.

tootles! :)

4 comments:

Jason said...

Yes we are greedy hehehe....but then they had to make it "fair" and give everyone a trophy haha, oh well at least i got to hit a few people in the face with a dodgeball that makes up for it tenfold!

p.s. I really like the sculpture it was very creative, I especially liked the snowman laughing at them haha!

Reinman said...

Yay Hibbing!

Shainerz said...

Taking pictures of random things is fun.

[ brooke ] said...

Number nine.. Number nine.. Number nine.. Number nine.. Number nine.. Number nine.. Number nine..

I love that picture of you and Mikey :)