Friday, March 17, 2006

Changes




Changes are hard. They can be exciting. Nuff said.







On a different subject, I got toy starving the other day. So, I got toys.





It was funny. There was this lady who mistook me for a college student, and right after I was done talking to her, I went over to the toy section and picked up the blond with pink highlights and went over and talked to my mom about getting it. I know, I'm weird, but I always wanted another doll to go with the brown haired one. I know, I'm weird. I just thought I'd say that again. I just get toy starving sometimes.

I've decided to keep going with the random picture thing. That was fun. I like looking at pictures on blogs and clicking on links on people's blogs. It's a lot more fun that way. I would think that you all, I refuse to make the overdone joke of two readers (even though that seems to be all I have), would rather click on things and look at pictures instead of reading my ramblings. Like I'm doing now. Dang it. OH well.

A few of us (Brittany, Jess, Sydney, Brock, Brooke, Amber, Nick, Mark, Liz, and I) went bowling. Here are some pictures...
Here's a pic of (going clock wise around the table) Brock, Nick, Jess and Britt.







Amber and Britt :D








Mark








Haha, Jess, Amber, Britt, and Syd. Brooke is behind Amber.








Liz and Brooke.








Brooke and I look nice, but Nick is weird...









Random Picture:










tootles! :)

4 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...

Thje picture of your two dolls looks just like the picture of you and Jess.

Intentional? Or Serendipitous?

The Parents.

Colonel Havoc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shainerz said...

Cute pictures!!
I have a couple other ones from bowling if you'd like them. I'll send them to your email or something. The more pictures, the better!, right??
Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog even if it doesn't have links or pictures :D

[ brooke ] said...

Ha..I wish I wouldn't feel stupid when I take pictures.. I wouldn't look so dumb if I smiled with my teeth, but I feel weird when I do with my braces.