Thursday, March 09, 2006

WR06: Driven Day 2-3

Okay, the reason it's 2-3 is because I'm not sure exactly when I took some of the pictures. So all these pictures were taken between March 4 at around 11 pm and March 5 around 2 am. I just wanted to clear that up. That time is a good time.
It's a time to be weird.
-Jenn (me)
Here's what you do on the last night of WR at around 11 to 2

I take weird pictures of things.









Mike does hair...









and takes my camera to see the next picture, and then takes a picture of me walking over to him wanting it back.






Here's the picture that I took that Mike wanted to see. I almost died of laughter when I saw this. Everyone was just sitting there having a nice little conversation, and then, out of no where, Brooke and I burst out laughing really loud. Everyone stared. It was fun.





Than after I get the camera back, I take another picture of "the metal man."







Then I took a picture of Mike's feet. (see the pictures are getting weirder)







Then I took a picture of mine and brooke's feet...








Then I got bored of taking pictures of feet, so I took a picture of steph h.











Back to the feet (PA's this time)








Ahhh, nothing like a caffeine free Diet coke...








Time to take a picture of the fire...








Taking pictures of people at tables (some of the people I don't even know)







Then taking pictures of people at tables that I do know (just to annoy)







At Pastor Aaron's request... The Metal Man








Yeah, I have a feeling that that sword is gonna stab someone in the head... (notice, another picture of The Metal Man)







Mike and I were going through piano withdrawal. Then came that special moment when no one was in the sanctuary so we ran as fast as we could before one of those guitar players could get there. Brooke came along too.





I decided to take a picture of the chapel, even though no one was there. I thought it was interesting since I'm usually not in there when no one else is.






Finally we got to our room. We stayed up at least another hour when we got there. There's Natalie being cute :)







The girls...trying to hide...








Steph H. is such a graceful photographee (as in she doesn't hide when someone wants a pictures.) I have no idea what Brittany is doing...






And there's Chelsea.









tootles :)





Oh, and here's the picture of Phil Zarns. I can't remember what he's looking at. I just know that it's around the time that Chris was telling him about not wanting to go on the plane to Thailand. Yeah, haha, you guys had to wait for a picture that wasn't that great in the first place :D

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard a simple post like that. Simple.. HA!

How do they know they're my feet? They could be Mike's for all they know..

Shainerz said...

Hey i love the pics! Even if some are weird... :P
I find it funny that in picture #12, those girls are taking pictures of Anthony on their camera phone while you're taking a regular picture.