Wednesday, March 08, 2006

WR06: Driven Day 2 (the service)

Yeah. It was kind of psycho after the service. I'm going to put some pics of the service now. There's not that many though...

This is the worship team. They're from Hermantown. The worship leader was Amos. He did a spectacular job. I really liked on the last night when it was just him singing and playing the piano. It was so calm. Yeah.






There's Brooke. Nuff said. "We used to be like this, now we're like this..."









There's some of the guys.










There's the Pearson sistas Kari and Natalie :D










There's Pastor Aaron, doing what he does...









There's Mike just, umm...standing there.







There's Nate and Mark. "I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the depu...............................................................................teeeeeeeeeeee!

Ahh, those who read mine and Brooke's blogs are so confused right now. It's a great feeling :D




tootles! :)



Oh, and I lied again. Phil Zarns on the next post...

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

HA! I forgot about that pic you thought of me. I wish Mike never would've taught me that. Bad Brooke.