Wednesday, August 17, 2005

See ya later Amber Shain

I think we all like looking at it that way. It's not really goodbye, farewell. You'll still come home to visit. We'll probably see you at MYC. So, you're still with us, sort of. It's just that you can't hop in your car and come and pick all of us without driver's liscenses up.

I still remember the first time I actually met Amber Shain. It was down in Justine's basement. I had to guess what your name was. I heard them talking to you, but I didn't want to say some name that wasn't yours and have you look at me weird. I guessed Amber. I was right. Then I thought I knew you're last name, but I didn't want to guess for some reason. Justine helped and said they they call you "Shainerz". That made me more confident. I guessed Shain. So from then on I always yelled out, "Amber Shain!" And you'd say, "Jenni Reini!" We gave up on that after a while. But I've liked hanging out with you. We had some great memories. I'm sure we'll have more when you visit.

tootles! :)

No comments: