Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ode to Jessica

I have to admit, I have had a lot of fun this past week, but I can't help think that maybe it would've been better if Jess was here. She's my best friend in the whole entire world, and it just seemed like her and Syd should've been at Valley Fair. They did a lot to help our team. I wish Brit could've gone too. I was going to write a song for Jess, but I'm not very good at it. Well, I guess I could try. Here it goes:

Ode to Jessica:

Jessica, my best friend.
We've had our ups and downs,
but we knew we would be friends in the end.

She wasn't there this week.
I missed her bunches.
So my fun, wasn't at it's peak.

It would've been a blast,
to go on those rides,
I hope she comes home fast.

Jessica, my best friend,
to the end.

There. It wasn't that great, oh well. The rhyming was kind of dumb, but i tried.

Well, not much has happened since I last posted. I went to a surprise bbq for the Clair's. Then a few people stayed out till 2:30 AM watching meteors, and wishing on shooting stars. Then Natalie, Kari, and I went over to Chelsea's at like 2:45 AM to watch Return to me. We stayed overnight. I got home. I went for a walk with Natalie, Kari, Brooke, and Amber at around 8 PM. When I got home, I watched the end of Star Wars: A New Hope. Other then that, nothing.

tootles! :)

3 comments:

Shainerz said...

you're good at coming up with new songs! we should go for a couple more walks before wednesday.

Anonymous said...

that was sooo sweet of you jen i bet my sister will like it....and amber i will miss you tons and hope to hang with you before you leave
taye

[ brooke ] said...

More like meteor sprinkle.