Friday, August 12, 2005

A day of screams

It's been a week since I last posted. I had a lot of fun in the past week. So, here we go.

Saturday August 6: I honestly can't remember what I did.

Sunday August 7: Last Summer Survivor Event. It was city wide Capture the flag. All three teams had a house where they're flag was. We all had a driver. The driver drove us around where ever we told them to. They also six little flags around town. There were two little flags in each territory. You couldn't claim the flags in your territory. We found two of the four little flags available to us. No one captured our big flag, but we didn't capture any other flags. After the game ended, we ate at McDonalds. Then we went to black light bowling or whatever. When we got back they added up the scores. Then they brought us all into the room and showed us the scores. The Red Rebels won!!!!!!!! Free trip to Valley Fair!!!!!! We left around eleven to go to Chelsea's house. Maybe it was earlier then that. We watched the Sandlot. Robin, Brooke, and I stayed over night.

Monday August 8: I felt sick in the morning. So I went home. I slept pretty much the whole day.

Tuesday August 9: Can't remember (I should post more often so I can actually remember)

Wednesday August 10: Nothing. I was supposed to lead worship at the Rev, but my throat was sore and I had a plugged up nose. So I played keys.

Thursday August 10 Valley Fair Day!!!!!!!!: I woke up at 5:30. I got ready. Then we drove to the church. Robin and Kari rode with Andrew and I. My dad drove, and my mom was also in the van. Amber, Mark, Angel, and Nate rode with Pastor Aaron. I'm sorry if I forgot someone. Please comment and tell me so that I may make changes. That was who went from the Red team. Chelsea also brought people. She brought Brandon, Anthony, Chris, Brooke, Natalie, Molly, and Steph G. When we got to Valley Fair. A few of us went on Wild Thing right away. I thought I was going to die on the first two drops, but after that, I loved the ride. Then we went on Power Tower. Then we went on the Northern Lights. It's a small ride, but there's barely a line. After that we went on Steel Venom. That one has to be my favorite. We saw Pastor Aaron and my dad after we got off. So we went on it again with them. I can't remember when, but we also went with them on Power Tower. Chris, Brandon, Steph, Brooke, Molly, and I went to the other side of the park. That's where the water park was. We ran into Mark K. and some other people. Somehow, they convinced us to go on the water ride that puts you under water falls. We got soaked. After that we went on Northern Lights a few more times. Then Brooke and I got in line with Brandon to go on Wild Thing. We saw our "friend Jerry". He didn't really talk to us. We ended up on the same train as him. Brandon was sitting right behind Brooke and I. It's fun to look behind you on that ride for some reason. When the ride was pretty much over, we saw Mark standing in line. Then we got some Dippin Dots and waited with Liz for him to get off. Chris, Mark, Liz, and a few other people went over to Power Tower. I wasn't done with my Cotton Candy Dippin Dots. So Brooke and I stayed back. After we were done with our dippin dots, we decided we would go watch them on Power Tower. It was funny. I guess you would've had to been there. We had half an hour left when they got off. The line was really short, so we got in line. I sat imbetween Brooke and Mark. Chris was on the other side of Mark. It was a lot of fun. Everything was a lot of fun. After we got off of that, we had fifteen minutes left. So we headed to Steel Venom. In line, I kept asking what time it was. We had to be at the gate at six to leave. When we were next in line to go, I asked one more time, Chris said it was six. It was too late now, I was already up there. Right before we got in our seats, Chris said, "Oh by the way, it's really 6:06." It was worth it. It didn't even matter that we were like ten minutes late to the gate. Then we went home. That's it. Brooke and I went on our three favorite rides three times. I might also add that those were the three rides I thought I would never ride in my whole entire life. Wild Thing, Power Tower, and Steel Venom. After going on Wild Thing and Power Tower, I was still afraid to go on Steel Venom. It turned out to be my favorite one.

Favorite phrases of the day: Swords and Holy Shnikies. haha Oh, and *stop* "ahhh!". "AAHHH!" "This is the best ride ever!" (sorry, most of these are inside jokes, so just ignore them.)

tootles! :0 "Ahh!" :)

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

Yeah, it was a blast. I love Steel Venom.. and the other rides too.