Friday, August 05, 2005

I felt like I was actually there

Yet again everything is a blur. With summer going to quickly, I just don't want to miss any of it. So I don't post that often. Well, I guess it's only been three days.

Wednesday: Went to worship practice. Then a few Rustproof people and me and Mike went to McDonald's. We decided we wanted S'mores. It was drizzling out. So we came to my house. We watched the Count of Monte Cristo. Jaci and Brooke were also there. They didn't go to McDonald's. Brooke stayed overnight.

Thursday: Brooke's dad came to pick her up. Did nothing. I slept. Woke up for dinner. After dinner I went to play tennis with my mom, my dad, Aaron, the Jilb, and Natalie. Afterwards we went home. Magically Brooke and Jaci appeared at my house again. J/k They went on a walk with Mike. Mike, Jaci, and Brooke went to pick up a vehicle. Natalie and I stayed back at my house and Natalie played some Peanuts on the keyboard. When the three got back, we had ice cream. We talked for a while. Then everyone went home.

Friday (hooray!!!): It was awesome today. The reason Mike had to pick up a vehicle was so that he could pick up some of the people at Sr. High Camp. I got to go with him. We got some McDonald's and headed on our way. We watched Fellowship (LOTR). I guess I never actually thought of how incredible this actually was. I thought we would get there as everyone was leaving. Shove some people in the vehicle. I also figured that they would not be at all surprised to see us there. Let me tell ya, it was waayyy better than that. We got there. We got there early. We went to the beloved sanctuary chapel. We got there while they were announcing who won for the week. The guys from our church were on the winning team. After a song, everyone was dismissed. Most people were going to lunch, but our youth group was going to get food on the road. The first person I went to see was Amber. I yelled out Amber Shain and ran and hugged her. Of course, she was surprised. Then Andrew like left the building, so I went and yelled Andrew. He too was surprised to see me. Next I saw Brittany. We jumped around a lot. It was whole buckets of fun. No one really expected to see me there. I didn't get to see a few people that i wanted to see, but I did see one person that I didn't really want to see. Chelsea actually came up to me, I didn't go up to her. I was looking for her though. Chelsea, Brittany, and Amber rode with me and Mike. We watched the Incredibles. It was really fun today. I loved being back there again. And I loved surprising everyone. I was at camp for like half an hour or so. I loved it.

Oh, and in case Kari is reading this, I did see Kyle today.

tootles! :)

2 comments:

Shainerz said...

I was sooooooo glad to see you after 5 days of ...not seeing you :) Yes, I was extremely surprised because I thought Phil was probably going to pick us up, since he brought us there. I had a great time at camp, as always, but I was kind of ready to leave. It was fun watching the Incredibles (while I wasn't sleeping) and riding with you and Mike. If Kari is reading this, you'll have to see the pictures I took ;) ;)

[ brooke ] said...

I miss camp. I wish I could've went and saw everyone. I know who you saw! Hahaha. This comment is starting to not make sense. I will stop talking now. Now.