Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I can't believe I'm posting at this time

It's either really late at night or really early in the morning. I figured, I should post so I won't have to do another super long one. Let's see...

Friday: I can't really remember what I did on Friday. Which probably means I did nothing. If you remember what I did, please tell me.

Saturday: My family left for a family reunion. I stayed home because I had to do things. (Since everyone was gone, I had to ride my bike to the church. Natalie and I decided on Thursday that we would want to ride our bikes there. Brooke decided to come to.) One of those things was going to another Shattered Assembly practice. We figured out the chords to the chorus of Ever Think (Jess's song). Then we had a summer survivor event. It was minature golf. Then a few people went over to Brooke's house. It was Brooke (duh), Amber, Brianna (for a short time), Matt, Brandon, Opie, Craig, and me. We played psychiatrist. Then Matt, Brooke, Brandon, Andy, and I decided to go jump in the Wilcox's pool. We called Trevor first to see if it was alright. And it was. We picked up Andrew on the way. Matt, Brooke, and I ended up being the only one's that went in. It was one degree above freezing. It seemed that way. Once you go all the way in, it's not so bad. Brooke and I stayed in there for a good half hour. The rest of them played cards. After Andy won, we went home.

Sunday: Amber, Chelsea, Andy, Trevor, Brooke, and I went swimming. It was a lot of fun. That's it. How exciting...

Monday: Today. I did absolutely nothing in the morning, except for watching taped Apprentice shows with Mike. Then I went to Brock's baseball game. Jess came over afterwards. We watched Father of the Bride part one and part two. We started watching them at nine. That is why I am up. It is now 1:16 AM. I must be out of my mind. I'm going to sleep.

tootles! :0

-snore-

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

You cant be out of what you've never been in??? Nevermind, dumb joke.

Yes, that was fun swimming at the Wilcox's.. 'Twas terribly cold though, and thanks for inviting us when you guys went to Hill Lake. I love Father of the Bride parts 1 and 2.. I've actually never completely seen the first one. I should do that soon..

Shainerz said...

Swimming was fun! I'm glad I decided to swim instead of being a party pooper. We should go a few more times before August 17th.