Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Amber's last day

Amber's last day in Hibbing for a while was yesterday. Jess threw a little good bye party. We had a tea party. It was very fun. We also played games, like word scrambles, musical chairs (i won), and grab the paper bag with your mouth without touching the ground with your knees, hands, or butt (in other words just your feet and touch the ground). Jess, Brit, Syd, Amber, Natalie, Kari, and I were there.

That night, Amber had a bonfire. It was a lot of fun. There were a lot of people there. So, I can't name them all. After some people left, we played games, like the Adam's family and scissors. Then a few more people left and there were about seven of us. We stayed up playing psychiatrist. I dunno how to spell it. That consisted of Amber, Mike, Brooke, Chris, Molly, Travis, Jason, and me. Then Molly, Travis, and Chris left. The rest of us stayed there till 1:45. So, yeah. That was fun.

Today I got my hair trimmed and colored for the wedding.

Also today: HAPPY B-DAY IAN AND JACI!!! YOU BOTH ROCK!!!

tootles! :)

3 comments:

jac-atac said...

Thanks cutie! And I can't believe you did something to your hair. It looked rockin' at the bonfire, like I said. But I guess I was wrong. What a fool I am.

Jason said...

The bonfire was pretty fun. That psyciatrist game is pretty fun.

[ brooke ] said...

That bonfire was awesome. Except when everyone kept laughing like me in psyciatrist and then I felt stupid. Oh well.