Thursday, July 07, 2005

Some better times

I'm feeling a lot better today. I've gotten to hang out with people again. Well, different people, not the same ol' people that were at the fireworks tent. But hey, the people that were at the fireworks tent aren't all bad, it's just that they were the only people I hung out with for a while. Except for watching fireworks in Nashwaulk. That was fun.

Let's see, on Wednesday morning. The Jilb, Andrew, and I met up with Aaron at Carey lake. We stayed there for about an hour. Then we went home and I got ready for Summer Survivor. The Red Rebels ruled yesterday. We did so good. A lot of it goes to Andrew. He did awesome. I won't be surprised if Red Rebels are in the lead next week. Or at least I hope we are. It'll be okay if we aren't. As long as we're in second. We played capture the flag, only it was a bit more complicated. There were three bases that you had to protect. One for the blue team, one for the green team, and one for the red (rules) team. You needed to protect your team banner. You also tried to get water balloons into the trash can at the other bases. You also tried to take other people's waist flags (like in flag football) And then there was a little red flag that you also had to protect. The team leaders got to help by squirting the other team with super soakers. After summer survivor, a few of us went to McDonald's. (Chelsea, Abby, Brooke, Jess, Amber, and a few other people) Then we went over to Craig's. Then Amber gave me a ride home. End of Wednesday.

Today i woke up to a fog. It was really misty out, and it was really cool looking. I tried to take some pictures from inside my room, but the window screen was all you could see. And since it was 5:30 in the morning, i was pretty tired. So I gave up and went back to bed. Then I woke up for real.

I just got back from taking some band pics. They were really awesome. We took them out at Carey lake. It was fun. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. I'm sure I'll figure something out. (Or we'll figure something out)

tootles! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

those band pics were pretty sweet. you are awesome. what a fun day eh?
love natalie

[ brooke ] said...

Heck yes they were! But some of my expressions were a little wacked out.. Or when I fell right when she took the picture. Oopsies. (: