Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Flippin Fireworks

I hate the fireworks tent. I never want to work at another one for as long as I live. Sure, I get a nice little honorarium for working there, but there's so much stuff I've missed out on. I haven't played on worship team at the rev in forever. Just reading everybody's blogs I know I've missed out on a lot. I hates them. Sure, when Mike gets home it'll be nice to shoot some off. But I never ever want to sell fireworks again. It's just not worth it. There, i've said it.

Well, fireworks are over. I'm never going to see that tent again. When I go to Wal*mart from now on, it'll be for enjoyment. Or, it'll be for getting stuff, but I'll never go there again to sit behind a table till who knows when. Oh, and the customers. Some, I really enjoyed. Some need to find a way to purchase some common sense, not fireworks. -sigh- It's for Mike, and the change bucket thing that'll help send some kids to camp. I'm glad that's over. I'll post again when I have some more exciting, or at least more enjoyable, things come up.

tootles! :)

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

I'm sorry you had to do that.. but it was for a good cause. And Mike definately is a good cause.