Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm Batman

Okay, I will continue on with the story. We headed back to the Jilb's house. There we decided that the storm was past us and we should just come back here to my house. So, we did. When we were driving out of the driveway, we came upon a fallen tree. How exciting. On the way home, we talked about different things we could do if, for some bizzare reason, the tornado appeared right in front of us. We got to the house, and watched 13 going on 30. The Jilb and I were parranoid. We thought that someone was in the house. Since it was just the jilb, Andrew, and I; and Gina was at the tent, so no one else was home. We kept hearing creaking sounds. Well, we finished that movie. Then we watched Galaxy Quest. At 2 A.M. was when we got to sleep.

The next day, which was yesterday now, we helped out at the tent. We found out Aaron had returned from Bemidji. The only thing worth mentioning was that we finally got to see Batman Begins, starring Christian Bale. The other movies i've seen him in was Little Women, as Laurie, and Newsies, as Jack. I will never forget the name. My friend Jess and I were watching the Newsies (at Pk retreat if anyone cares) and we couldn't figure out who he was. So, we watched the whole entire movie practically ripping our hair out because we couldn't figure out where we had seen him before. Then, we saw the credits. It said Christian Bale. We're like, "Who the heck is that?" The credits didn't help. So, we were telling our case to Jess's sister, Brittany. She said, with little thought (meaning she already knew where we has seen him before) "Wasn't he in Little Women." So Jess and I screamed "Laurie!" all the way back to our room. That was a little of the subject, I apologize.

He was really good as Batman. I think it is the best Batman movie. How many are there anyways? I know I've seen four, well, five now including Batman Begins. Aaron and I have decided that it is between Harriet the Spy (yech) and the LOTR series. I think that sums it up for ya. I think it is leaning more towards Harriet the Spy. Just Kidding. Please stop me from ever saying that again. I would definetly say that it is closer to the LOTR series. It was very dark. Nothing really bad was in it, just a few frightening images. I thought it was really cool. Plus, Christian Bale is the bomb. Please give me your comments on the movie...

Today was the next segment of Summer Survivor. My team got in last. But that is okay. We have been doing well in all the other ways that you can get points. To find out more about it go to www.therevblog.blogspot.com

tootles! :)

4 comments:

dangeresque dan said...

I believe there are 6 Batman movies. One was with Adam West, 2 with Michael Keaton, 1 with Val Kilmer, 1 with George Clooney, and now this one. Personally, I think the first Tim Burton "Batman" was the best. Who could beat the Joker? Well Batman can, but that's it.

I haven't seen it yet, but I want to. Anyone up for it tomorrow? Oh yeah, what did Randy "The Man" Moss have to do with that last post? You got my hopes up, then crushed them.

[ brooke ] said...

That movie was the best. Except when he was actually in the suit.. He seemed to suck bad when he was actually in the suit.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Batman was good... specially after the last one, iche. Well, I have to go have the day off and they want me to stay away from the church. I think I will go see a movie.
~mike

Jenni said...

Yeah, about the Randy Moss thing, Aaron, the Jilb, and I were going to watch a movie, and I couldn't decide what i wanted to name my previous post. So Aaron, jokingly, said Randy Moss. So that's where that came from. I'm glad i crushed your hopes.

tootles! :)