Saturday, July 09, 2005

3 more days...

I cannont wait. It'll be so nice having Mike home again. My July is packed. Well, not really. I'm just doing more things than I usually do.

Tomorrow: Summer Survivor!!!

Monday: Getting ready for Mike coming home!!!

Tuesday: Finish up getting ready!!! Go down to the cities!!! Check into the hotel!!! Wait for Mike at the airport!!! Go back to the hotel!!!

Wednesday: Most likely get Chipotle on our way home!!! Get home!!!

Thursday: Hang with Mike as much as I can!!!

Friday: Hang with Mike as much as I can!!!

Saturday: (see previous days)

Sunday: Umm...yeah

Monday-Friday: Camp!!!!!!!!!

Weekend following: Family Vacation!!!

And so on and so forth. I think my summer slows down after that. That's a lot for me.

Yesterday: Didn't do much. Cleaned the house. Oh, then we watched Empire Strikes Back, booyah.

Today: Went to Mcarthy!!! It was really nice. It's 90 degrees outside. Anna was working at the Phillips 66 station today. That's the gas station at Side lake with that awesome ice cream thing. So, yeah. Then i got home, and here I am. I'm posting. There.

tootles! :)

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

MIKEY COMES HOME! I'M SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED! w000000000000000000t!