Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Going to pick up Mike

My title pretty much explains everything. Today we got the house all ready for Mike to come home. All the rooms are clean. Except for the one I'm in right now, shhhh. It's Aaron's fault.

We're going down right after we pick up my mom from work. Then we'll wait at the airport. We'll stay overnight there. Then, in the morning, we'll head back. I can't wait. Chipotle!!! Mike's on an airplane right now, cool.

Oh, and i suppose no one cares, but Relient K was the musical guest on Jay Leno last night. I can't remember what song they sang. It was one off mmhmm. It was pretty cool.

I"M GOING TO SEE MIKE TODAY!!!

tootles! :)

4 comments:

Jilb said...

Have a good trip! I'm sure I'll see you guys tomorrow. Good job with cleaning today.

jac-atac said...

Jay Leno..Mike......Lucky!

[ brooke ] said...

Relient K is the best. They're on a plane right now too, going to SonShine. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MIKE! You're staying the night at the airport? Weird.. Just kidding, haha. AND you Chipotle. LUCKY! Dang, girl, your legs are lucky to be carrying you because, uhh, you get to do alot of fun stuff!

Chels said...

Yay Jenni! I'm so excited for you. That'll be awsome! Finally, the nice brother comes home. Just kidding. Andrew and Aaron are nice too! Have fun!