Thursday, June 16, 2005

Four Companions (so far)

I think I have figured out four suspects of the car incident. I'm still not sure how many might have done it. I'm not going to say any names. Two of them just gave themselves totally away. The other two were kind of suspicious. Well, that's all I'm going to say for now...

Now, my daily update. Wednesday: I don't think I did much of anything in the morning, oh wait. I went to Duluth. I totally forgot about it. I was promised a music book, calendar, and a hoodie. I picked out a "Peanuts" music book. We ordered a star wars calendar from a booth at the mall. I'm going to cash in my hoodie card around the start of school. Then, we got home. I had just enough time to just glance at a few of the songs that were in the music book. Then I had to go. Worship team practice. We had another Summer Survivor event like thing. I didn't particaipate this time. I'm kind of glad I didn't. After the service, Matt came over to play cards with Aaron, the Jilb, and Andrew. Once the game was over, Andrew, Matt, and I headed over to the Williamson's for a bonfire. I was all over the place. Sometimes I would walk with Brit. Sometimes I would be by the fire. Sometimes I would be at the basketball court. Then sometime around eleven, I went inside the house. Jess, Matt, Andrew, and I talked about camp and other things. It was about one when Matt and Andrew left. I stayed over. Before we went to sleep, Jess and I just talked about how weird it will be without the guys at camp. Then, we fell asleep.

Today: I woke up. We had some pancakes. Jess and I checked our email. Mrs. Williamson took me home. Aaron and I went to Wal*mart, then Body and Soul. I didn't buy anything. When we got home, Aaron and I watched Andrew play Solitaire. How fun. Here I am now. That is the events of the past two days. Well, past day and this morning.

tootles! :)

12 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I'm glad you're posting more. (:

Anonymous said...

I think it was only 4. Who were the 2 who gave themselves away?

Anonymous said...

What is Body and Soul?
~mike

Jenni said...

Well, for starters, Brooke, I'll post when i want to, and maybe i just won't post at all.

And to Mike, Body and Soul is the combination of The Olive Branch and that one pills place. The two stores combined. Yeah, they got rid of the Oddessy's, I was sad. :(

tootles! :)

Jenni said...

OH, and by the way, it was Jason, Kranny, Jac-atac, and Brooke. -sigh- Brooke, i was actually defending you. At the breakfast table that morning, Aaron and Andrew were guessing that it was you, and that you were "insane" I'm very dissappointed in you Brooke.

tootles :|

Jenni said...

oh yeah, the two that gave themselves away were Kranny and Jason. Brooke just gave herself away on her most recent post. I will never share how i figured out that it was jac-atac...

tootles! :)

[ brooke ] said...

How did they figure it was me? How did you figure it was Jac-Atac?

jac-atac said...

Whodawhhhaat?

Anonymous said...

What Odessy? Heh?
~mike

JC said...

Oh I'm so sad they took out the Adventures in Odessy. That store does have a different look to it. It's bigger than I expected though.

Peanuts book...eh? Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Still confused. Was there an Odessey store?
~mike

Jenni said...

No, Olive Branch used to have Odessey there, now they don't.