Thursday, June 23, 2005

Stupid Heads

I can't really remember when the last time I posted. Well, what I posted about anyways. All I know was that Mike was confused about Odessey. Now, imagine me saying this really slow so that you can catch everything. They used to have Adventures and Odessey in the back of the Olive Branch. Now the Olive Branch and Nutrition Land have formed one store. They are now where the Circus used to be. The new Olive Branch/ Nutrition Land is called Body and Soul. The new Body and Soul doesn't have Adventures in Odessey. I'm upset.

The fireworks tent is all set up. Even though we didn't have the flaps up, and there was no indication that we were even open, at least a BILLION people came in. We had to say a BILLION times that we are not open, but we will be on Friday. We were thinking of making some signs that say, "We're NOT Open, Go Away, We Don't Even Like You, FRIDAY!" Most people would be confused at the Friday part, but that's okay. After everyone left I called them "Stupid Heads" like Nina does on Lilo and Stitch. Except for she wasn't trying to get all these fireworks open and on the tables.

It makes you wonder if that's what other tents are like. They're flaps are down, they just keep everything in BROWN BOXES! That's what I really don't get. Here Andrew, the Jilb, and I are putting together these red boxes for the tables, and these people STILL come in and seem like they'll just walk past these "silly people on the ground putting together big red boxes" and buy a whole brown box of something they don't even know what it looks like.
"Yeah, I'll take the one that says 'Checkered Flag'."
"Sure, you can have it, for like $200."
"Um, I'll have the that says 'Blaze of Glory'."
"Hey, we'll give you that one for the low price of, $500."
"Why are you guys so expensive."
"Well, you sir, are an idiot, is that enough for ya?"
"Well, yeah, I still think you guys are overprised."
"Get out."

So, yeah, I can't wait until we actually start selling. Then we won't have to say, Go away, Stupid Heads.

tootles! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, stupid heads... Have fun with them while I am in Sydney. It has been unusually cold even to the point that New South Wales got some snow for the first time since the new millenium.
~mike

Jenni said...

Wow. Yeah, I just saw Batman Begins. It was sweet! Christian Bale rules!

tootles! :)