Tuesday, June 14, 2005

To wrap up my birthday...

Well, I think I have given up on Plaid Power, sadly. I only post on this one. I think I gave up hope on Plaid Power when my most recent post didn't get any comments. That means that, most likely, that no one goes there any more. I feel kind of bad about that. We all seem to busy to post on that one, yet I seem to have enough time to post the super long posts on this one. Oh well, once people comment on Plaid Power, i will go and make another post.

So, my birthday. It was two days ago. At church, Pastor Randy announced that it was my birthday. Then, after church, I opened my gifts. For Mike (in other words, so that he knows what i got) I got a shirt, capris, a gollum action figure, aaaannnnndddd (drum roll please) A BOX OF KRISPY KREME DONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE ALL TO MYSELF BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes, i've eaten two of them. My cake was a stack of regular Krispy Kreme donuts. I also get to go down to Duluth on Wednesday. OH YEAH! I also got a Phantom of the Opera music book. I think everyone in this house are sick of all the songs except for me, :) I also got the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack from Aaron and the Jilb on Friday, along with a shirt from Jess, and Walking With Bilbo from Brooke.

Let's see, after i opened my presents, the parents went to Grad Parties. Aaron and Andrew went to softball practice. Me and the Jilb (it's so much more fun to say it that way then the proper way) played knob hill, and i started looking at my music book. We all just hung around until the older people decided that they wanted to play tennis. So, that's what we did. Then we went to McDonald's. When we got home, we listened to the answering machine. Mike called twice. I was very sad that we missed ya mike :( Dad even tried getting a hold of him. So, it's not like we just didn't pick up the phone, Mike. After last time we didn't pick up, i don't think it would ever happen again. So, thank you Mike, that was a gift to me. Then we watched Lawrence of Arabia. I stayed up half way through the second half, then i couldn't take it anymore. I went upstairs and slept for 14 hours, not even kidding.

I woke up at 3 PM then next day. We didn't do much of anything yesterday. I just pretty much got up today. I saw Aaron's celeb all wrapped up. I went down and told him. If you know anything about who did it, please comment. Aaron would like to send them a thank you note.

tootles! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Nice. If you guys rung the church it would have been on night setting cause it was a public holiday. If you rung my mobile I don't know what happened (maybe you have the wrong # :)
~mike

dangeresque dan said...

What was Aaron's car wrapped in? Someone wants to prank him and he wants to send them a Thank-You note? whatever. . . .

JC said...

Jenn- I LOVE the Phantom!! I'm so glad you got the book for it. Happy belated B-day!

[ brooke ] said...

Only Aaron Reini would want to send someone a thank-you note for wrapping his car in something.