Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hey :(

I'm feeling kind of down. -sigh- I had a chance to spend 3-4 days with my best friend down in the cities. Well, at first i didn't want to go cuz of a big test or whatever that we're taking in math. But then, i started liking the idea of taking the test with my best friend a different day. So, i thought, i think i'll go. But that also meant that my brother would have to go. He didn't want to. That crushed all hope of going. Well, on the bright side, i don't have to make up any work or the test. Oh, that reminds me, i have to have my parents sign something before they leave.

I.E.
(it means example, teehee)

5 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

It's okay, you have me to hang out with! LoL, like that's a whole lot better.

[ brooke ] said...

Now that I think of it, chewing gum IS really gross. I'll only do it if my breath is unpleasant... :\

Jilb said...

Yeah! You have your own blog. I'm glad that you're posting. I thought you had stopped.

Reinman said...

I am your brother.

Jenni said...

Umm...I think i knew that somehow...

tootles! :)