Saturday, April 16, 2005

Starting Out

If you are reading this, i don't know how you got here. You probably know i have a different blog, Plaid Power. www.plaidpower.blogspot.com How come i started up my new blog, i felt like it. Lol :D I don't know, i guess this will be where i post some of my other thoughts. Maybe i'll make a theme blog. I haven't decided yet.
What's up with the name? Well, me and one of my friends came up with that name for a band. I thought it was pretty cool.
If you have any ideas for the theme of this blog, just let me know. Only, i'll pretty much be the only one coming to this blog for a while.

I.E.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found you! You are not alone. We are here for you. Cool name for a band We'd buy it even if it was just for the name of the CD. Done that before...

[ brooke ] said...

You don't need a theme, silly! You can if you want one, but it's not necessary!