Friday, April 22, 2005

Bible Study

I'm back. I guess it feels good. I don't know if i'll ever post on my other blog ever again. I hope it doesn't die. I like good ol' plaid power. Invisible Existence is a really cool name if you think about it. Hey, if you want, why don't you give me your thoughts about it.

Well, i'm going to bible study at 6. We always do something afterwards to, at least we want to. There's only been one meeting so far. But we did something after we were done. Actually, we did a lot of things after we were done. Actually, no. We hung around the church wondering what to do. Then we went to Wal*Mart to get some snacks. And we headed over to the Pearson's house. (sorry, i don't know how to spell their last name.) Yeah, it was fun last week. We had a good dicussion. To find out a little more, the leader of the bible study had a blog. Yeah.

I.E.

6 comments:

Jilb said...

Bible studies are good. Hanging out with friends is good.

It's all good....

JC said...

I concur with the Jilb. You become like the 5 people you surround yourself with.

Jason said...

Hey your link to my blog doesnt work If you wanna know my blog its

www.thegoodlifeblog.blogspot.com

The Bible Study lastnight was alright we kind of kept getting off subject a few times But our reading was alright, We read from Genesis Exodus and Mark and Matthew.
-Jason

[ brooke ] said...

I don't think anyone's posting on the other blog again. You own it, just delete it. Please. Spare us all.

That was partly my fault that we kept getting off subject. Actually, it was everyone's fault except for those Pearson's. They're perfect, lol.

Jenni said...

Actually, Brooke, i was gonna delete you off the blog and save it. Lol, j/k. i'm actually probaly gonna give this blog the boot. But if i think of something that seems more appropriate to post on this one, i'll post it here.

tootles! :)

[ brooke ] said...

I like this one! Keep both of 'em!