Monday, April 25, 2005

I've saved both of them

I have now saved both of my blogs. If you want to find out how, go to my other one. I don't feel like explaining it now. It's www.plaidpower.blogspot.com

What did i do today? Hmmmmmmm, short term memory loss. DORY! Anywho, my science class went to the planetarium. It was more than a little boring. Usually the whole time your there, they do that thing where they spin that ball in the middle and the stars go around the room really fast and make you head spin, but this time they didn't. This time they actually tried to teach us something. Imagine that! -sigh- They only did the spin thing at the end. I was dissappointed. My shoes, socks, and pants got all wet for nothing. (it was raining today and we walked there) And the next class i had was gym. Arg. The only good thing about gym today was we just sat around shooting basket (or at least trying to) While we took that stretch test thingy. I did horrible as always. I hate running. They always have those dang heaters on in the track that makes you mouth and lungs dry so you can't breathe. And i have a cough. Running is the worst.
Running in gym is the loset. Running in gym i hate the most. (try imagining that it rhymed)

tootles! :)

10 comments:

Jenni said...

By the way, i've decided i'm gonna put tootles! :) at the ends of my post's on this one too. It's just easier.

tootles! :)

Anonymous said...

"Don't let it faaaade awaaay"
Actually as long as you guys have some way of keeping me informed I don't mind. If anyone besides my family can name that song I will take them out for coffee when I get home.
~mike

Jason said...

Is it by chance:

Open Your Eyes

-Jason

Jilb said...

Is the song called Don't let it fade away? hahaha

Jilb said...

by Fleming and John?

dangeresque dan said...

Sounds like something from 12 Stones in a song called "Fade Away".

[ brooke ] said...

The trip was interesting, it wasn't all that boring, in my opinion.

Jenni said...

Dude, jilb, how'd you know that? I think i was just listening to that song a few days ago. Weird, usually i'm listening to the still-a-little-new Superchick CD.

tootles! :)

Jilb said...

I don't know how I know that song? It just seems that I know a lot of different songs.

Mike owes me a cup of coffee! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

yes I owe you a coffee, Jill, but only because you aren't technically in the family yet.
~mike