Thursday, April 27, 2006

Prom alt (among other things)

I had a very eventful weekend.
Friday: Shattered Assembly was interviewed for the paper! Fun, fun, fun! Keep a look out for the paper in May. It'll be out some time before the Pop's concert.









Saturday: Prom Alternative 2006 (Hollywood!) ! Yes, yes indeed. Tons o' fun. I don't like writing, so I'll just put pictures up.




Shattered Assembly.
woohoo!








The whole group outdoors.









A picture inside.








The rev girlies.









Amber Shain, amber shain!










A picture of the Williamson's and Reini's. I won't quote Brittany.







Out of towners...(minus Nick)









I thought this was a nice pic of Matt and Jess.












Here's a picture of us. I don't have the "real" one on this computer.









Mike...is...weird.







what a nice picture of Andrew and Natalie.









Eric and Jess on the bus.









Natalie and I getting ready to bowl. Love the socks Nat :D










Mary and Natalie :D









Spin Jones anybody?








Our very own Uncle Rico.








I was quicker on the draw Brooke. Bwahaha.











Guess what movie tha tis? (haha, tis.)







Mike has gone off the deep end...








Ian with his beautiful date Brittany. (Hey look, a tv)









And Mark with his. Sorry, that was mean, rude, and uncalled for. (hey look, a tv)






Jess and me. This was the hundredth time we tried to take this picture :D









Me and Britt. (hey look, a tv.)











The happenin room...









Things got kind of out of control...








and they knocked Andrew out.









They deny it though.











Go Super Nanny, get those kids into shape!









Matt is the number one bowler?
What is this world coming to?
An end?
Yah, that's it.
Wait, he was on my team...yes!






So, who would you like to thank for that award?












All hail the over lord! (but where is his queen)










Oh, he found her :D








Amber handing out pics at the end of the night :D, and umm...luke?








HOLLYWOOD!






Sunday: (Well in the wee hours of the morning, I got home from Prom Alt.) Mike, Andrew, and I put in Mr. Deeds. I fell asleep. Four hours later I woke up and went to church. I was actually wide awake. After church, we left for the cities. We had to go to District Council. It's in the Cities. The AG pastors in MN get together and talk. Then on the last night, they have a liscencing/ordination service. Well, actually, Andrew and I weren't apart of that. (Though we did go to the serivce, and for those who care *cough* Jess, Brooke, Syd, and Kari *cough* I saw Kelsey, Jonas, and Kyle (the girlies know which Kyle I'm talking about. I don't know if the rest of you do...) ) We sat at the hotel. We discovered shows that we can't watch on our three little stations we get at home. There was a lot of eating, sleeping, and watching TV. That's my idea of a good vacation. On the way There and Back Again we listened to Narnia. (Thanks to the Langner's and somewhat Mike) The way there we listened to The Horse and His Boy. On the way back we listened to The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. We dropped off and picked up Gina from Doggie Prison. Then we got home. (This was Wednesday) We were all pretty tired, so we didn't go to church. We watched Yellow Submarine while doing our homework. Weird. Then we watched Kidnapped...woohoo! This one's for Brooke...

tootles! :)

3 comments:

Jilb said...

FUN!!

Natalie said...

yay! everything was so much fun. thank you very much for letting me borrow those socks. :D i love you!
love, natalie

[ brooke ] said...

I haven't commented yet?!

Prom alt. was a blast. We didn't get any pics together on your camera. Sad. It made up for it by getting other awesome ones (all posted or printed).

I LOVE the links. Especially the one entitled "Prison" and the final. Sweet, dude.