Monday, April 17, 2006

Film Fest '06 (and the rest of my Easter Break)

So, everyone knows. Aaron won the film fest. Our family was showered with ipods. I didn't do anything, and I still got one. Now pretty much every one in our family has one (my parents are sharing one.) So that's pretty neato. Here, I'll post some pictures that you've already seen a million times.
The film that won was Prelude, starring Aaron and Rupert.









Aaron and the Jilb after Prelude was announced the winner. Jilb was in it too.

















Here we are for a little celebration dessert. Andrew...died somehow.

That all took place on Wednesday, our first day off for Easter break. That morining, we went to Dairy Queen with Jason and paid in all change.













Thursday, I think we watched the Incredibles. I can't remember anything else.










On Friday was the Good Friday Service. That morning, we went to the Coffee house to check out the new cappucino maker. Then we headed to Caribou, Walmart, and JCPenny (not necessarily in that order.) Everyone that was supposed to be on the worship team wasn't avaliable. So it ended up being my dad, Brooke, J.W., and me. I played the keys and sang. That was weird. After the service, my family went to the coffee house. Originally, I think was supposed to be so that they wouldn't have to run me and Andrew home. My mom drove Andrew home anyways, but then they came back. It was a blast. Being at Rustproof always is. I ran the counter for a little while. I chatted it up with Brooke, Ryan, Mike, Sara, and whoever seemed to be passing by. Then Brooke, Sara, Ryan, and I went to play foosball. After we got tired of that we headed downstairs for some karaoke. Then I had to go home. It was around midnight.














On Saturday, I woke up to find Aaron and the Jilb. We ordered pizza and watched Pride and Prejudice. Then they left to go somewhere. I can't remember what I did for the rest of the day. Probably something boring. Oh wait, I think I talked to Brooke. Oh, we watched Cinderella Man. It's a good movie. (Happy B-day Syd)


















Then Sunday, of course, was Easter. We woke up especially early, because it was also Mike's Birthday. He opened all his presents (which were a bunch of stuff for his ipod) then we looked for our Easter baskets. I found mine in two seconds. I got an awesome coloring book and socks w00t w00t, and of course mountains and mountains of candy goodness. Then my mom and I went back to sleep while the boys went to the church. They all had to do something. My dad and Mike were on worship team, and andrew was running the projector. We took thirty to forty five minute nap, and got ready to go. We went to coffee groups. Then we went to the service. My dad had a great message. Then we went home and went to the Grandparents house. We stayed there for a while. Then we went home (Aaron and Jilb had returned) and hung out with them for a little bit. Then Mike, Jilb, and I went to Family Video. While we were looking for a movie, we came across this. We couldn't just pass it up. We decided to scare everybody back home and rent it. We also got Raising Helen for when we were sick of the joke. Everything went as planned. They were all starring at us like we were insane. It was wonderful. Then about five minutes in, we finally caved. We couldn't take much more. We put in Raising Helen. Aaron said when we put it in, "Raising Helen seems like Citizan Cane after watching that." (Okay, so that was not an exact quote, yesterday was a long time ago, I can't remember that far.) John Corbett and BZ are our heros. We even made the eggs. We had fried ice cream. They played Scene it. Then we (everyone except the parents) suffered through the movie. Then I went to bed.



















Today I woke up. Aaron and Jilb had left. Now I'm posting. Now we're watching previews for crappy sequels. Try to guess what movie I'm watching (I gave you a hint what studio made the movie by "previews for crappy sequels".)









tootles! :)

7 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I'm sad this is the last day of break. We barely hung out, dude.

Natalie said...

it sounds like you had a fun easter break. thats sweet that you got an ipod! taking pictures today was fun. i'll see ya later!
love, natalie

SuperStar said...

hahahahaha You are your father's daughter. Every post is so entertaining. I wish I could write like a Reini.

Reinman said...

Next time I come home, we're havin a party -- a Red Bull party!

Anonymous said...

To Reinman-
The Red Bull egg is still intact -
we'll save it for you!
Hey, L'il Penny!!
I'm glad you had a fun Easter vacation...how was the silly movie?
BeckyMom

Jenni said...

It was painfully silly mom :D

tootles! :)

[ brooke ] said...

Hey.. I didn't think you actually finished it..