Sunday, March 05, 2006

WR06: Driven Day 1

Yet again, another year has passed by. But this time, I have a digital camera. So I won't bore you with any long paragraphs. I'll let the pictures write them for me. I'll, of course, have a little tiny pequeno paragraph under the pictures. So, here we go...

Brooke is already to go, that is one freaky pillow. j/k :D

Yeah, I thought that was pretty. It was on the first night there. I think that was right before the orientation that our youth group pretty much has memorized by now. "If you see other people's garbage, it is okay to pick it up and throw it away." -gasp-

That's it for day one. Yeah, not much to say. Oh except that our speaker was Brooke and my hero at camp three years ago. :D

It's not really a clear photo. There'll be a better one next post. (Notice I didn't say tomorrow, but you never know...)

tootles! :)

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

He totally still IS my hero. Now that I know him, he is my hero even more than before.