Saturday, September 10, 2005

We love you!

Yes, if you have gone to Chelsea's blog, you have already heard the story. But I figured I'd tell it here too.

I started school on Wednesday, not very interesting. But on Thursday, Chelsea called me up and wanted to know if I wanted to go to the soccer game with her. I thought that would be delightful. So, I went. We cheered on the cheerleader. :D And imbetween cheering, Chelsea would read her Greek mythology book to me. Right after the story where some guy got his head cut of and his eyes on Peacock feathers, something, well, to me funny happened. There I was, listening to Chelsea reading her book. I was trying to pull out grass by the roots. All of a sudden, I felt a soccer ball it my leg. It hit my leg, hard, according to some people. I looked up just to see it go back on the field. At least I didn't have to throw it to anyone. Everyone was asking if I was okay. My response, "huh, yeah -shrugs shoulders-." I guess people thought it hurt.

Well, after that happened, a little bit later, Mrs. Williamson came with Jess, Syd, and Brock. Jess and I went over to watch the Varsity team play. We wanted to watch the rest of the game, so Chelsea offered to stay with us. I guess she wanted to see the game too. Well, Jess was waiting for one of her friends that was on Varsity to come over to where we were standing. It was taking forever. So we decided just to leave. It just so happens that we pulled out behind the GR bus. Well, most of them didn't have shirts on. So, in the not-being-able-to-be-heard-by-people-in-the-bus car, we yelled things like "Get some pants on!" I yelled, "Stupid-heads!" Well, it was all great and stuff, but as I said, they couldn't hear us. Well, we finally passed them. On guy said, "We love you!" We replied, "Get some pants on!" Yes, it was great. Then feeling hurt by our remark, "You girls suck." I'm glad they thought that way. And if Jerry is reading this, you should talk to some people on the Varsity soccer team. They are messed up!

tootles! :)

3 comments:

Jason said...

You had alot of grammatical errors in that story, sorry English has got the best of me, but sweet story, but hey at least those guys werent like mooning you or something, but that sounds like something only the baseball team would do haha.

Chels said...

All I have to say is...good times, good times. That was something that will be hard to forget.

[ brooke ] said...

Everything good happens when I'm not there. Are you guys trying to tell me something?