Saturday, July 16, 2005

A long walk

Yesterday, after Mike gave me some quick singing lessons, the three of us (Mike, Andrew, and I) walked to the bank. Both Andrew and I had checks to cash. There I saw my good friend Natalie cashing a check. Oh, and I also saw Travis Johnson if anyone cares. We all got our checks cashed.

Since Mike can't drive yet, we decided just to walk around. We started at the side walk sales. We saw many people, well, three people that we knew, more like Mike knew. Sorry for that run on sentence. Then we went and got some slices of pizza from Sammy's. Then we decided to go to Enchanted Wood.

After we got there, we decided we didn't actually want to go in. So we just started walking. We were debating where we wanted to go. Mike said Wal*Mart. Then I suggested Dairy Queen. We all agreed. So, from Enchantwood, we walked to Dairy Queen. On the way Pastor Aaron honked at us. It was hot. It took us a good half hour or so to get there. Maybe even more.

When we got there, we stalled. I made it seem like I was trying to decide what I wanted, but really I just wanted to stay in the AC. Mike got a Mr. Misty float, Andrew got a Moolatte, and I got a large cookie dough blizzard.

We took a longer way back home. It seemed like it would have more side walks. And we wouldn't have to deal with the highway. I think all in all, it was a good choice. On our way back, we heard someone call out Mike in a very surprised fashion. It was Thomas, in his nice new car. After Mike and Thomas talked for a little while, we started on our way again. We walked down 2nd Ave. At least I think that was what we walked down. All I know is that we walked past the Clair's house and the Devine's house. We saw the plaid car.

When we finally got back to the Side Walk sales, we saw Jenny and Lauren Clair. I talked with them for a little while. Then I caught up with Mike and Andrew. Finally, we made it home. It was about 2:00 when we left, it was now around 5. I just know that we walked for a long time. All in all, it was fun.

My mom got Cotton Candy and Cookie n' Cream ice cream. I was so happy. Mike and I watched Miss Congeniality. Then we stopped for an ice cream brake. After that we watched Phantom of the Opera. I love that movie. Mike had cookies n' cream. I had cotton candy. That's right, nobody cares. That was my day yesterday.

tootles! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen i care about your day!!
I like the flavors of ice cream your mom picked out!! they are my favorite...i guess. Well you did get alot of excersize yesterday. Hmm..isnt it great to have your brother back home. Anyways i hope your day is just as fun as it was yesterday.
Much Love
Brittany

Anonymous said...

Oh and also i like the Phantom of the Opera also! Sydney watches that movie like everyday sooo i guess she likes more than i do or anybody else in our family! LOl
Brittany

Chels said...

Jenni, that sounds like an awsome day! Dairy Queen rocks, especiall on hot days. I'm glad you got to spend quality time with your brothers. I wish I could do that (sigh). Oh well! Going to see the baby, so i'm excited! But yeah, I am interested in what you did.

The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Hey its awesome that ur brother is home and u get to hang out with him. Only time I hang out w/ my bro is when we watch tv together. Miss Congeniality is a sweet movie (fun that u got to watch it) but I've never seen Phantom of the Opera. Glad u had fun and got lots of excercise.

[ brooke ] said...

That's alot of excercise. Soon you'll have nothing left!