Friday, June 01, 2007

It's Summer

I know that technically it isn't summer until later this month, but for my purposes, it is definitely summer.










It hardly feels like school is done until fall. It feels like i should be going back on Monday. This just feels like a nice long weekend. I'm sure come monday it'll be a different feeling.


I give a sigh of relief. No more getting frustrated with the Sopranos in choir. No more taking tests that Harv says will be easy, but are truely hard (and vice versa.) No more doing long packets for World History. NO more wondering if I'll get the 'A' in English. No more wondering if they'll have the green granny smith apples that I like during lunch. No more trying to stay awake while we take notes in Biology. No more listening portions on Spanish tests. No more...until next year. But next year, there'll be different classes and different problems. New things to love and hate.


tootles! :)

4 comments:

Shainerz said...

woohoo! congrats on being DONE!
You are officially an upperclassmen! Let's hang out lots this summer chica. Love you

JC said...

Wait- apparently I need to visit your blog more often. You went to IRELAND?? Way cool.

I just found out you are an Auntie! Congrats!

[ brooke ] said...

Wooooo! No more Biology or Spanish! FOREVER!!!!!!! Yessssssa.


You should put up the pictures we took at prom alt.. of just you me and mike before he had to leave. i want them!

Jenni said...

They were kind of blurry. Yeah, they suck. I liked Spanish.

tootles! :)