Friday, September 01, 2006

Mr. Morton dyed his hair...


I dyed my hair. Yay. It doesn't look all that different. It's a darker shade. Yeah. It's kind of redish blondish brownish type thing.






Jess and Mrs. Williamson came to Hibbing for a night. Brooke and I invited our selfs over and barged through their door. I'm kidding of course. Jess called Brooke a couple of days before they came. Good times. We shared our camp stories. That was different. We also watched movies and shows that would probably be looked down upon in my household (not cuz it's objectionable, because it's girly i guess you could say...)

















tootles! :)

3 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

hey! that's a sweet hair colour. i'm home now!! :D so i hope i get to see you soon, or else for sure on sunday!! love ya!
love, natalie

JC said...

Now that's a picture I like to see. Three good friends. A strand of three cannot be broken you know.