Monday, June 05, 2006

School is definetly out...

10 ways I can tell that it is summer:

1. Jess said Happy Sad Day to everyone we passed by on the walk to my house. (and made her sad day bouquet) on the last day of school.

2. Lindsey is up. Well, was up. She headed back to Kansas today.

3. There's a really weird person flying around named Hugh Rather.

4. Andrew had to decide what he would do if his best friend went out with his boyfriend.

5. I conquered the world bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

6. I didn't wake up until 11 today.

7. Jess, Lindsey, and I played tennis with a few other people two days in a row.

8. Lindsey forced me into a bike ride (and had Mike and I swing at the park which both were actually quite fun :D.)

9. We watched the second part of King Kong...in the morning...

10. Ryan started the fire!

Good times. Oh, and you can't forget about flash light dag and little fires in your backyard.

tootles! :)

2 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...

SUMMER!!!!!

[ brooke ] said...

Our summer has already been eventful.. Poor Hugh.. Everyone makes fun of him because of his dentures and hairless body :(