Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The B-day

My birthday was yesterday, if you didn't pick that up. I must say, the presents were really great and thoughtful this year. I must say the prize goes to the cotton candy maker though. That is just so cool.

The ultimate card goes to Aaron and the Jilb coming through with the candy land card. Thanks Grandma Nut!

But all the presents were great and thoughtful :D I loved all of them. I of course got clothes which were nice. I also got a guitar poster and frame for it. I did not get obsolete ipod crap like the rumor that was going around said, but I did get a saweet ipod docking station (which is a stereo and a radio and alarm clock.) I also got an awesome jewelry box, oh yeah. All that was from my family.

I also had a little party. It included Natalie, Brooke, Kari, and Amber. My friends were very thoughtful (and funny.) Thanks to Brooke, I am now one of the millions that owns the Highschool Musical CD *shudder*. Also, she gave me a jump rope, because I have decided that this year at camp I'm going to jump rope every were :D The Pearson's also were very thoughtful. They gave me a toy bunny, since I love toys and I love bunnies. I still need a name for it though...

I think Amber came in a very close second for the ultimate present. She gave me the Super Brandy Glass from Wal*mart. (-studder- I only had one glass -studder-) With it she gave me six root beers. She also gave me gum and pop rocks :D And she sent me some pictures *cough*

Go Armstrong Bud! (and the Bouncing Beatle, Emo Indian, Turquoise Turtle, and A squared)

tooltes! :)

4 comments:

JC said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I love your iPod docking station!! SWEET. It literally came out the day after Larry bought me the JBL onstage for my nano.
Miss you!

Shainerz said...

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday, Jenni Reini!! I love the presents you got! That ipod station thing is awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed the brandy glass and (root)beer. I'm sorry I couldn't find a bigger one. I know that one is pretty small. :P
Twister was fun too. We totally have to have a sleepover and play it again! Thanks for having us over and for the delicious cupcakes and peanut butter pie!!

Love always,
A Squared

[ brooke ] said...

it was really really fun..
i'm a creepy person..
thank you for the fun time :P

with love,
the emo indian

Natalie said...

Dear Jenni,
Thank you very much for having us over! I had a very nice time. I'm glad that you enjoyed your presents. And thank you for sharing some of that awesome cotton candy with me. That's so cool that you're fifteen now!
Love,
The Bouncing Beatle