Saturday, January 07, 2006

I know, I know

It's been a while since I've posted. I've just been really busy lately. Okay, that was a lie. I've been really LAZY lately.

Let's see, well, the last day of school before Christmas vacation was CANCELED, oh yeah!
So, my cousins (who live in Kansas and were up for Christmas) came over and played everybody's new favorite game...

Yeah, Christmas Vacations was a blast. My cousin Lindsey stayed over a few more times. I got the greatest game on the planet. Shattered Assembly finally got a well needed practice (and then played for the talent show for the New's Year's Eve party).

The bunn-ies came, with those two people they live with...

Okay, I'll stop linking, but then again, i'm not going to say much anything else. So, here goes...


We had a baking party at Amber Shain's house. And thanks amber for the pictures. I was going to post more, but I'm tired, maybe later.

tootles! :)

1 comment:

Shainerz said...

I enjoyed looking at all the link pictures! Thanks for coming to the baking party. Many many more to come!
We are sneaky... well, kind of. haha!