Thursday, September 29, 2005

We are the Techies

Well, as some know, I'm a techie for the school fall play thingy. Yeah, it's Arsenic and Old Lace. What we do is go around and get things for the actors. We have to get props (hankerchiefs, trays, boxes, beef broth bucket, etc.) and costume stuff (hats, mostly, just hats, hundreds of hats.) So, yeah, I've discovered some rooms in the high school that you really don't think about. Passage ways that you never had to go down before. I'm just glad I'm not an actor or actress. We just sit around while they have to do what they have to do. We also get to laugh at them, sometimes. They have to do some pretty embarrassing (and sometimes comical without meaning to be) things. Some know what I'm talking about.

And you only have to stay till 4:30...














tootles! :)

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I love being a techie! It's hilarious what those actors do. Like falling over unintentionally. Ha. Yeah.

JC said...

I love Arsenic and Old Lace. (I enjoy old Carey Grant movies)
Have fun!