Monday, September 26, 2005

See ya later Amber 2

Well, as most of you know, Amber Shain came for a visit this weekend. She surprised us all Wednesday. She said she was coming on Friday, well late Thursday night, but she came during youth group.

So, it was fun having her here. On Thursday, Amber, Jason, Steph, and I hung out with the Pearson's. On Friday, we went to the game. GRIMEBOMB! On Saturday, I helped clean the house and baked brownies. Then Dave, Ryan, Jaci, Amber, Kranny, and Jason came over. We watched the Last Samuri. Then we played four guys on a couch. Then Brooke came over. We played a few more games. lalala. Most of them stayed till like midnight. On Sunday, after church, we went to Sammy's. Then we went back to the church for Shattered Assembly band practice. Then we went to the flag football game. Then cell groups. Then the Williamson's. I got home around 2. lalala. Then I woke up, read some mindless books. Then I read a few chapters out of Pride and Prejudice. Then Andrew and I cleaned the kitchen. Now here I am. lalala. I also got a camera. Once I figure out how to put pictures from my camera to the computer, I'll post pictures.

tootles! :)

2 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colonel Havoc said...

Thanks for Cleaning the Kitchen...Seriously.

Now I'll show you how to dump jpegs.