Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Well Here I Am

Thanks to Mike's comment, i'm going to post. I'm going to post about the concert. How did the concert go? you ask. I respond,"It went well. It's just that the lazy good for nothing sound ppl could've messed up the whole night. They were never really paying attention. They were busy texting and laughing when they forgot to turn on a mic. See, they didn't turn on Jess's mic, so we just sat there patiently waiting for the people back there to get their act together. I surely hope that at the Winter Benefit concert thingy that they have better sound people." There. We had some good reviews from people. Well, a lot of people said that we did good, that is. And, as i kind of said, Mrs. G. wants us to play at a benefits concert with NO PARKING ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!! So, that is how the concert went.

What have i been up to lately? Finishing up school. It ended on Thursday. I had my friend and my cousin over after school. Well, Jess walked home with me after school, but my cousin didn't get there till 7. Then a few ppl came over to play whiffle ball. I had a really bad ear ache, so i didn't play. I got the earache Wednesday night/thursday morning. I didn't come out of my room until Jess, my cousin, and now brooke were going to watch a movie, The Phantom of the Opera. So, i decided to get up for that. I then decided to go up to my room and sleep a little. I went up during the part when Christine was walking in the grave yard. Then my cousin came up and scared me half to death. I asked her what part it was at, and she said toward then end. I went downstairs, and there were my two friends. They were sleeping. So i decided to turn off the movie. i ended up falling asleep in the living room. The next day, my earache was getting really bad, so when my cousin and friends went to the high school to finish up some unfinished business (plus my cousin who lives in Kansas wanted to see the high school) my dad took me to the doctor. I had an ear infection. I got some pills from the drug baron and we went home. My cousin was still there, my friends had left. So, me and my cousin hung out, until her parents came to pick her up and bring her out to the grandparents house. They asked me if i wanted to come along, and i thought, i won't be able to hang out with her for a while, so i quick jotted down a note, and left. Well, my grandparents had a fish fry, so my parents and Andrew came. Finally, as the night was finishing out there, it was agreed that my cousin could stay at my house one more night. So, we came back to the house. Andrew, my cousin, and I played Cribage (no idea how to spell that) Then we came up with a game called Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) It's kind of like flashlight tag, only you play it indoors without a flashlight. After that, we watched Aaron play the actual game Splinter Cell on the Xbox. Then in the morning, my mom took me and my cousin to McDonald's for breakfast. Then we headed to the grandparents house. We stayed there a lot longer than i thought we would. Then, after being there for hours (which was nice because i got to hang out with my cuz longer) we said our goodbyes and me and my mom left.

On Sunday I played Keys for worship in the front building. That was cool.

Yesterday, i went to the softball games. Then we played whiffle ball here.

Today, i am posting.

What's up for the summer? A lot of things.

This week: Today, i have an ortho appointment. Tomorrow is the start of Summer Survivor at the REV!!!!!!! Thursday, i get to try on my dress for Aaron and the Jilb's wedding, yay! And i get to eat at Little Angie's, yay!!!! Fried Ice Cream!!!! Friday, is my b-day party. That goes into Saturday. Sunday is my actual b-day. Then i think i'm doing absolutley nothing for the rest of the month. Well, nothing that is planned anyways. July...is da month. MIKE COMES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those two things are the highlight of my summer. Oh, the last week of June into the first week of July, my family is selling fireworks. woopdeedoo... Then there is August, Aaron and the Jilb are getting married. I can't really think of anything else that is happening. But that is a big thing, so yeah. That is my summer.

Hopefully i will post more.

You know, i can't say a single phrase without thinking of a song. My title, Here I am Lord tonight, with my arms opened wide. Won't you come inside. There i've said it.

tootles! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post...
I expect one every day until I get back
Mike

Jenni said...

Dream on Mike.

tootles! :)

dangeresque dan said...

Hey those sound guys sure do sound a lot like some of church sound fellows. Perhaps we can fill in for each other.

[ brooke ] said...

I agree with Mike, except I am home now and you hardly post.

That was sad to see you hurting. I hurt when you hurt.

Those dumb sound people!

Don't forget Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

Jenni said...

What's her face, i've been very busy lately. And i try to post as often as i can. I don't want to post unless something actually happens. I don't "post just to post"

tootles! :)