Thursday, April 28, 2005

Surrender (today)

Jess and I sang Surrender again today. As some of you know, we sang it for the Rev last night. Well, today, i went up and asked our choir director, Mrs. Giombetti, if she wanted us to do our song at one of the rehearsel's. She said, are you ready? And i'm like, yeah. So she said that we should do it today.

Well, we did. Everytime i looked up from the piano, I saw everyone's mouths hanging open in pure amazement. Okay, i'm exaggorating. But they did look pretty shocked. So, believe it or not, I actually started playing and singing with my eyes closed. I think i was half praying that what we were doing and singing would effect everyone in that room in some way. I sure hope that prayer was answered.

When we got done, you should've heard the applause. I was expecting a quiet little, well, that was good i guess, kind of applause. It's kind of hard to explain what is sounded like. It was soooo cool. Well, afterwards, I couldn't go two steps without someone blocking my way and saying how good i did. Actually, that was pretty much. It's nice to get praised once in a while. As long as you don't get a big head about it.

tootles! :)

7 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Yes, 'tis very good to be praised, and you guys did do really good last night, the best I've heard you guys do, and I'm sure you did even better today.

Jilb said...

That's so awesome Jenni! I'm proud of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Awh, you're hooked. There's no turning back now. I can't wait to come back and hear it.
Love ya
Mike

Abe said...

BLAMB! Way to step out at school. You Rock!

JC said...

That is way awesome! Music can be an effective way to communicate Gods love. Keep at it!

dangeresque dan said...

Is this blog dying too?

[ brooke ] said...

Yes, Kran-man.